Scoreboard Watching Game Thread: 10/02

OFFNY

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Sega Genesis? That game was the #@$%!!! The best part was you could go to create a player and type in names of all time great ballplayers and have them play on your team. I had Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, even Negro Leaguers like Cool Papa Bell.

Triple Play 2001 let you unlock actual great ballplayers. I had Frank Robinson and Satchel Paige (49 mph changeup and a wicked screwball, threw two perfect games with him).

raul ibanez - in all honestly, prolly has enough roids flowing through his veins right now to kill an elephant - but what does he have lose? (another old fart) It's the yankees - seems no one brings up the fact that most these fools are cheating!

:angryfire:

I'd imagine every team has benefited from at least one player taking PEDs, Orioles included.

Oh I know...but if he had ran hard, he would have been close to Arod at the time of the catch, then maybe something good happens. Nothing happens if he just stops.

He was already gimpy at 2nd and now has to go back to the crouch behind the plate, we may want him to Jack Parkman through A Rod and I would love to see it, but it wasn't going to happen. Not his fault; truly the fault is in Bobby V who didn't pinch run for him.

Archived