Ok, who is going to Arlington?

blkeen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was ready to hit the road for 12 hours from Chicago for a home game; would've had a free couch to sleep on and everything. 16 hours to Arlington is a bit much, but I'll be screaming at my TV with everyone else.

Much respect to everyone who makes the trip! You're a bigger fan than I!

Unless someone else from around here is up for a road trip. I actually know someone who lives an hour north of the Dallas area where we could crash. I can still be convinced! :D

Can't believe we struggled this much when the rays don't even have anything to play fir

Joe Maddon's no Bobby V. He was impressed how hard the O's played in Game 162 last year, so I know he wasn't going to let the O's run over him. And frankly, I'm okay with that.

Besides, the Rays just barely missed the playoffs. They had arguably the best pitching staff in the league. I'm glad we don't have to face them in the postseason.

It will be all white knuckles Friday night, though.

Joe Maddon's no Bobby V. He was impressed how hard the O's played in Game 162 last year, so I know he wasn't going to let the O's run over him. And frankly, I'm okay with that.

Besides, the Rays just barely missed the playoffs. They had arguably the best pitching staff in the league. I'm glad we don't have to face them in the postseason.

It will be all white knuckles Friday night, though.

Yes, I think the Rays and Orioles have too much mutual respect for each other to not play their hardest. The Rays were also playing to get to 90 wins, something to be proud of (and which would get them to the playoffs any other year).

Let's win Friday! We go big or we go home. Either way... what a season.

Archived