Ok, who is going to Arlington?

blkeen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be there. Anyone know a good section or place to meet before the game? Be fun to all gather someplace and have a beer or soda beforehand.

Yea, if anyone local knows some good places around the stadium to eat/hangout, post it here. I'll probably be hanging in the vicinity of the stadium for most of the afternoon until the gates open and it would be cool if we could gather somewhere.

Also will be in Section 19 with my brother.

Yea, if anyone local knows some good places around the stadium to eat/hangout, post it here. I'll probably be hanging in the vicinity of the stadium for most of the afternoon until the gates open and it would be cool if we could gather somewhere.

Been awhile for me since I caught a Rangers/O's game, but I don't think there was much in walking distance to the park.

This is great to see so many Os fans coming to the game! My brother and I will be there.

There is a Humperdinks really close by but not walking distance. If you go a little bit further in the other direction, there are plenty of places to hang like BWW.

This is great to see so many Os fans coming to the game! My brother and I will be there.

There is a Humperdinks really close by but not walking distance. If you go a little bit further in the other direction, there are plenty of places to hang like BWW.

Yeah, that's where we went last, BWW. It's a bit of a hike, though. All are more than welcome to crash the Sheraton bar with me. That at least is walking distance.

Ya I'll be around too all day pregaming. Maybe we should all take over Humperdinks?

Hello everyone! I'm a long time lurker First time poster to this glorious site.

I'll be at the game tonight sec 21 right behind the dugout! I do have a question though, anyone know when the gates open tonight?? Go Os! :2yay-thumb: <--- (always wanted to put that)

Hello everyone! I'm a long time lurker First time poster to this glorious site.

I'll be at the game tonight sec 21 right behind the dugout! I do have a question though, anyone know when the gates open tonight?? Go Os! :2yay-thumb: <--- (always wanted to put that)

Welcome!

Gameday info from the Rangers' site: http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/tex/ticketing/game_day_timeline.jsp?loc=wc

Gates open at 4:30 local time.

I'll be in Section 14. Cartoon bird hat and UMD hooded sweatshirt.

Let's go O's.

Archived