Ticketmaster Service Fees not refunded.

Pedro Cerrano

I called ticketmaster separately and they refunded me. Just call them

My tickets were refunded on October 6th but still not posted on my credit card.

#BALTIMORE ORIOLES

October 4, 2012 7:10 pm

Oriole Park At Camden Yards

$153.00 was put back on your credit card on October 6, 2012.

You can also look on your email from Ticketmaster after you placed your order. Mine is showing zero charge.

Ticketmaster rep said they recieved an email about this saying specifically NOT to refund the orders and to let the system do it automatically...but she said people were calling all day so they have been cancelling them..

She was able to cancel order today and said 2-3 days i should have $ back on CC

I'll check my CC statement shortly

Edited by notfast

So we have to beg them personally for a refund, while their policy states they will do so automatically?

Look at your email sent from Ticketmaster for your tickets. It should now show a zero charge for the tickets.

Order # WDC Order Date: 10/02/12

Order Details

Order Details

Your Ticket(s)Print Receipt This event has been canceled. For information on refunds, please contact customer service.

Order DetailsOrder Date Order # Amount

10/02/12 39-55345/WDC US $0.00

Purchase Summary

Tickets/ItemsUS $0.00TicketFast Delivery No Charge

TOTAL CHARGESUS $0.00[/b

Go to the email that said your ticket order and see if you have any charges. Mine is now zero.]

Edited by grimed1

So we have to beg them personally for a refund, while their policy states they will do so automatically?

The rep was explaining that this was handled different by the Orioles/Ticketmaster. Didnt get in to specifics but that is what's causing the issue.

I was on hold for 20 mins. Pain in the ass but I wanted a refund for WS tickets on Wed. Still hoping credit is done by then.

Look at your email sent from Ticketmaster for your tickets. It should now show a zero charge for the tickets.

Mine still shows a charge. I feel like some are having this work as it should and some are not.

Just got this back from Orioles cx service:

"Thank you for contacting the Orioles.

We apologize for the delay - we are currently working with Ticketmaster to have these games refunded as soon as possible."

Edited by notfast

You ought to hold on to them. I wish I had the tickets I purchased to the Woodstock Music Festival. Yeah, the original one in the 60's. I was also in the in the lodge in Yankee Stadium in 1977 and watched Reggie Jackson hit those three home runs in 1977. Dont know what happened to those tickets either. What a night that was. Oh well, I still have the girl I went with, who has been my wife for 37 years. ;-)

I noticed that my Ticketmaster account has a processing fee and nothing else for tickets purchased for the ALCS. Looks like Ticketmaster has started ther process for the refund of ALCS playoff tickets. This time the processing fee was keep on the account.The tiebreaker refund has still not posted to the account but should this week. You should check your Ticketmaster account to see if they have started the refund process. I know some people did not get a refund for the tiebreaker game.

1. StubHub has refunded my ticket, including *all* fees, for the Wild Card Game at OPACY that was never played. Refund posted on Oct. 4.

2. My Ticketmaster account's current online receipts for (i) the AL tiebreaker game (never played) and (ii) ALDS Game #3 at OPACY (played @ Yankee Stad. instead) only show processing fees of $4 and $6 respectively. However, the refunds have *not* appeared yet on my credit card. I'll give them a few more days....

Edited by LA2

I called on Friday. Make sure that you have an active paypal account if you are receiving a StubHub refund or sale payment. Mine had lapsed, and I had to reactivate and have them re-send. I called the Orioles about my wildcard tickets, and they said Ticketmaster would be posting refunds automatically to our credit cards starting this week. Said they've been given problems from Ticketmaster before, and that they were very sorry.