Jeremy Guthrie, 2013

OFFNY

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must be going for the thread starting world record! ;)

Nah.

It's just that it's the beginning of the season. Most of these threads I'll continue posting in throughout the next 6 months, hence the "2013" portion of the title. :)

You must be going for the thread starting world record! ;)
Getting nervous?

OFFNY: 463 thread since 5/23/12 (that was his first thread, I believe)

Frobby: 500 threads since 6/12/12 (the search won't give more than 500 results, I had searched for how many in the last year).

It's a disease.

OFFNY: 463 thread since 5/23/12 (that was his first thread, I believe)

Frobby: 500 threads since 6/12/12 (the search won't give more than 500 results, I had searched for how many in the last year).

It's a disease.

Considering that you have 6 Birds-Plus, I'll choose to view it as a positive. ;)

Considering that you have 6 Birds-Plus, I'll choose to view it as a positive. ;)

Although it is kind of humiliating when I see posters such as Can of Corn, who has a lot more greenie rep than I do (more than 2 and-a-half Birds), even though he has made 6,000 fewer posts than I have. :o

Although it is kind of humiliating when I see posters such as Can of Corn, who has a lot more greenie rep than I do (more than 2 and-a-half Birds), even though he has made 6,000 fewer posts than I have. :o

He posts cool stuff in the music forms.

There are a lot of folks with much higher rep to post ratios then I have my friend.

JustD might have the best rate, over two birds and 1045 posts.

Actually I haven't been doing that well in the music forums recently. I must be drifting a bit too far off the beaten path.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/id8iu2GadKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Na. You've been good.

There are a lot of folks with much higher rep to post ratios then I have my friend.

JustD might have the best rate, over two birds and 1045 posts.

She had less than 500 post for forever. All of them original prospect video. She has a couple youtubes with 10K views.

Archived