vs. BLUE JAYS, 5/23

OFFNY

Could have been a good sell by Nate, but that is just part of the game.

Throwing things is too emphatic (I know you are not condoning that, just saying....if the beer tosser saw it, still ridiculous).

Yeah I was talking about the guys around him waving their arms, not the douchebag throwing his drink at him from the upperdeck. I think he probably did drop it but may have held onto it long enough for the out to still be the right call, hard to say. Hard to even say he dropped it because if he did the camera didn't catch it.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In no way am I saying it was kosher for someone to throw a beer at him, but he obviously dropped it.

Bush league, Patton. That's no hitter.

He definitely had it long enough for the out. Possibly came out when he went to brace himself.

OK look I know everyone is distracted by Blue Jays fans trying to kill Nate McLouth but I worked way too hard on this and you're all gonna see it damnit.

RZjWW9D.jpg

I am out of rep, but that is great.

OK look I know everyone is distracted by Blue Jays fans trying to kill Nate McLouth but I worked way too hard on this and you're all gonna see it damnit.

RZjWW9D.jpg

Haha. That's not a donut, it's a triple-salt-encrusted bagel.

On 2 different occasions when I was in the Yankee Stadium bleachers, I had cake and beer thrown at me, respectively.

Both times, all of the Yankee fans cheered when the culprit was ejected by the usher. :cool:

Yeah I was talking about the guys around him waving their arms, not the douchebag throwing his drink at him from the upperdeck. I think he probably did drop it but may have held onto it long enough for the out to still be the right call, hard to say. Hard to even say he dropped it because if he did the camera didn't catch it.

Right and doubt the umps could see otherwise as well.

Archived