Oakland: 0-9

Boston: 0-4

Detroit: 1-6

Texas: 1-5

New York: 1-2

Cleveland: 1-2

Angels: 7-3

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/the-angels-hit-rock-bottom/

I'm speaking lately, the whole winning a lot of games for the past week. Everyone takes them lightly, eventually, they're going to win 60 games or so.

How do we keep giving up homeruns to guys who have absolutely no business hitting homeruns. We cant lose to the Lastros...jesus christ

Yeah well the Astro's pitching is worse than ours and our offense looks terrible.

How come, if I may? Not your style or something specific about them?

Nah, I mean, definetely not to do with style, I listen to plenty of indie rock, I just don't find their music particularly good, it seems he's always trying to awkwardly fit the lyrics/ (grandiose) story he wants to tell rather than just making proper music, or at least having an idea of how to make the two compliment eachother the way the best folk artists do. In short, I just don't think they are very good musically, I have a hard time making it through 3 songs on an album before wanting to turn it off. But now that I think of it I don't really like The National or Titus Andronicius--though I quite like Okkervil River--so maybe it is a bit to do with style.

Anyways, as Freddy gives up another HR, and we are in need of something...anything, I propose this as far more befitting of the true pomp and grandeur of Danny Valencia:

[video=youtube;MfJpukMkeVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfJpukMkeVU

I'm speaking lately, the whole winning a lot of games for the past week. Everyone takes them lightly, eventually, they're going to win 60 games or so.

/shrug 3 of those wins last week came against the Angels. They certainly have played well against them.

Archived