vs. ASTROS, 6/05

OFFNY

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys are going to slump we really couldn't expect the entire line up to have career years.

Yes but this is the Astros. They are terrible. Our offense needs to be better. Look at all the other contending teams. They beat up on the Astros and that's exactly what we should do.

Yes but this is the Astros. They are terrible. Our offense needs to be better. Look at all the other contending teams. They beat up on the Astros and that's exactly what we should do.

We have among the worst pitching in the league, even bad teams are going to pound this pitching. Reality stinks.

Even the slot machine gives you wins every now and then...until you end up putting all your money that youve won back into the machine..and then some.Freddy is a one armed bandit. But we have few other options, if any. Id still let Steve Johnson start and

let Garcia throw a couple of middle relief innings.Thats my "grim" outlook for the Orioles.

I'm pretty sure Garcia has at least over 150 career wins. Not sure how many slot machines can say that.

Yes! Beating this team should have been a priority. Do we really need Nick this much? Freddy is working against our efforts at winning.

Okay, we're still in it.

Yeah, on The Decemberists, I guess perhaps if I explored the themes more I might appreciate it more but I just think there's too much good music out there, too many genres that I enjoy and new good music coming out all the time that I can't be bothered to get into something that just at the core of it isn't really aesthetically pleasing for me.

Yeah, I expect Louie will be right up my alley. I've only waited this long because I am almost protective of Larry David and his genre and wanted to see if this guy really stood the test of time/was legit, which it seems he is. And honestly, I found Ricky Gervais' The Extras kind of disappointing (that sounds like a huge non-sequitur, but it's the gamethread, it's to be expected)

Oh and yeah, that Valencian anthem is actually pretty difficult to listen to. Def. not going to settle on that for as important a figure as Danny Valencia.

That's why we are getting bounced in the playoffs again if we make it.

These knee jerk assumptions are amusing, but tiresome.

IF we make the playoffs, it will most likely be in large part to an improved and/or much different looking pitching staff. The playoffs don't start any time soon- so your comment has no merit.

No one gave the Ravens a chance to win the Superbowl late in the season when they were battling through injuries and 3 straight losses either.

Archived