Boy do we need a RH bat!

El Gordo

Just glancing at the splits for our regulars against LHP, and the best bat vs LHP is guess who? Crush at .857 OPS. After that the surprise was AJ at .747, followed by Manny at .744. After that you don't want to know. Some how I don't think Nolan Reimold is that guy. It's no wonder we have seen 5 LHP in the last week.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just glancing at the splits for our regulars against LHP, and the best bat vs LHP is guess who? Crush at .857 OPS. After that the surprise was AJ at .747, followed by Manny at .744. After that you don't want to know. Some how I don't think Nolan Reimold is that guy. It's no wonder we have seen 5 LHP in the last week.

I agree, but who is available worth renting for the rest of the season, that wont mortgage the future?

Lefties are our kryptonite. Reimold has no business being on this club. Should DFA him, call Valencia back up, and for the love of god stop batting Nick Markakis leadoff against lefties.

Either way this club needs a legitimate RH DH and a RH LF.

Lefties are our kryptonite. Reimold has no business being on this club. Should DFA him, call Valencia back up, and for the love of god stop batting Nick Markakis leadoff against lefties.

Either way this club needs a legitimate RH DH and a RH LF.

I agree DFA Reimold, bring back Valencia for now.

I am okay with McLouth as everyday LF.

I am totally onboard for needing a RH DH.

I'd take Willingham instantly.... maybe Morse. No to the rest of them.

Willingham may be an option, but I believe he is on the DL right now. I would just as soon DFA Reimold (who hits righties better regardless), bring Valencia back up, and hope Pearce comes back healthy.

Willingham may be an option, but I believe he is on the DL right now. I would just as soon DFA Reimold (who hits righties better regardless), bring Valencia back up, and hope Pearce comes back healthy.

It also would have been nice if we could have gotten Scott Hairston back from the Cubs with Feldman. Hindsight...

Archived