Tillman an All Star!

Can_of_corn

This. I hope he doesn't pitch in the game. Granted the Orioles haven't announced what the post ASG rotation would be, I would prefer Tillman starting the first game after the break.

I'd prefer to come back with this rotation:

Chen

Gonzo

Tillman

Feldman

Hammel

With Hammel on very thin ice. I'd line Britton up to start when he does.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember the Ty Wiggington year...sigh.

One thing I feel very very strongly about though is each team should have representation. The only reason I watched some years is to see our player. It isn't that terrible that some players are snubbed. Small market or bad teams deserve representation.

One thing I feel very very strongly about though is each team should have representation. The only reason I watched some years is to see our player. It isn't that terrible that some players are snubbed. Small market or bad teams deserve representation.

I agree with that too. Each team needs at least 1 rep.

I always waffle on that. I mean, how many players that just aren't all-star type players get to call themselves that for being the best of the worst?

I think of the 8 year old kid, wearing his Astros hat, sitting in front of the TV when their lone rep gets introduced.

I always waffle on that. I mean, how many players that just aren't all-star type players get to call themselves that for being the best of the worst?

I think every effort should be made to have at least 1 rep from each team, unless it's so egregious it can't be justified.

If it's reasonable, I'm ok with it.

It's an exhibition game for the fans. It wasn't Baltimore's fault Peter Angelos and Syd "whats my name" Thrift destroyed our ballclub.

It's a double whammy: you stink AND you get the embarrassment of not having an all star.

I think of the 8 year old kid, wearing his Astros hat, sitting in front of the TV when their lone rep gets introduced.

Yep, I remember as a kid being thrilled every time I saw an Oriole being introduced at the ASG.

I don't know why I qualified that, I'm still thrilled.

Archived