Anyone Going to Norfolk Exhibition on Saturday?

Rene88

Anyone else going? My gf and I are taking the drive down from DC, can't wait, never been there.

I heard the park is super. I found out that one of my fraternity brothers is going to that lives down there. I haven't seen him in a bit, so that will be fun.

I wonder how they will do the lineups....will all the cuts be announced by Saturday?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a great little ballpark but the forecast looks pretty bad. Hopefully they'll get it in but they'll probably call it pretty fast with it being just an exhibition and nobody wants to pull a hamstring on a wet field 2 days before OD.

There's a fantastic enclosed restaurant/bar with massive glass windows looking out over the outfield. When I was there last summer, they had buffet specials before the game. You'll love the whole place. I hope the weather cooperates for you.

There's a fantastic enclosed restaurant/bar with massive glass windows looking out over the outfield. When I was there last summer, they had buffet specials before the game. You'll love the whole place. I hope the weather cooperates for you.

Thank you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else going? My gf and I are taking the drive down from DC, can't wait, never been there.

I heard the park is super. I found out that one of my fraternity brothers is going to that lives down there. I haven't seen him in a bit, so that will be fun.

I wonder how they will do the lineups....will all the cuts be announced by Saturday?

I will be at the game if the weather cooperates. Are you an ODU alum? I'm actually going to be down visiting fraternity brothers as well and I'm also coming from DC.

I can't imagine this game gets played. Rain all day in Norfolk expected at last check. However, if it is played I'll be there.

Yeah: looking bad:( I emailed the Orioles today. I hope they just don't offer a Norfolk credit, that doesn't do much for me given it is 3 hours away and I was only attending to see the Orioles. I am curious how they will handle this.

Yeah: looking bad:( I emailed the Orioles today. I hope they just don't offer a Norfolk credit, that doesn't do much for me given it is 3 hours away and I was only attending to see the Orioles. I am curious how they will handle this.

Howd you buy your tickets? Meaning did you get them thru ticketmaster?

Also, if theres any stoppage in rain at 3 and they can safely play the game they will. Clearly they aren't going to risk injuries to the guys but if they can get the field in shape they will want to play for large amount of tickets they sold.

Two years ago it poured down right at the start of the game and the Tides brought in a local traffic chopper to dry the field some. They eventually played the game and beat the O's 6 to 4.

If they can play they will just looking like it could end up being a steady rain all day.

Archived