vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/22

OFFNY

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would have only been a two run shot and the Os would still have the lead. And we'd be praising Miguel for a QS and how he has quitely turned his season around after a few rocky starts. Errors get into pitchers head and feel like they have to be perfect in order to get outs.

I like Miguel. The fact is he needs to move beyond it but with the middle of the order coming up for the 3rd time that is about a bad a time as possible for that to happen.

Ignore list is your friend.

There would be too many to ignore. And plus I give people the benefit of the doubt that they dont have to complain when things go wrong. Sure it is frustrating but come on to have all these people make their first post on the game thread when things go wrong is absurd. Or maybe i didnt notice them making their first post on my way home but they certainly werent around at first pitch nor in the 3rd or 4th inning... And dont look now but Mr Cy Young is having a rough two innings.... ding dong- time for the complainers to go back and hide

o

MIGUEL GONZALEZ O (FINAL NUMBERS)

IP:. 5.67

H:o 4 (1 Home Run, 1 Triple, 1 Double, 1 Single)

R:O 3

ER:o2

BB: 2 *

SO: 7

Pitches: 102 (60 Strikes, 42 Balls)

2014 ERA: 5.40

* Gonzalez also had 1 Hit Batsman.

PITCHES BY INNING

23 (14 Strikes, 9 Balls)

13 (91 Strikes, 4 Balls)

18 (12 Strikes, 6 Balls)

12 (61 Strikes, 6 Balls)

17 (91 Strikes, 8 Balls)

19 (10 Strikes, 9 Balls) **

** Gonzalez recorded 2 outs before departing in the 6th inning.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Giving up 3 runs in 5 innings isn't good. It's a 5+ era. Not to mention they are killing the pen.

Give it a rest.

No, giving up 3 EARNED runs in 5 innings would be a 5+ ERA.

You see, the E in ERA stands for Earned.

Gonzalez didn't do that.

There would be too many to ignore. And plus I give people the benefit of the doubt that they dont have to complain when things go wrong. Sure it is frustrating but come on to have all these people make their first post on the game thread when things go wrong is absurd. Or maybe i didnt notice them making their first post on my way home but they certainly werent around at first pitch nor in the 3rd or 4th inning... And dont look now but Mr Cy Young is having a rough two innings.... ding dong- time for the complainers to go back and hide

Seriously, you have no clue what you are talking about. I've been here all along. Our starters aren't getting deep enough, this isn't even a real debate.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Giving up 3 runs in 5 innings isn't good. It's a 5+ era. Not to mention they are killing the pen.

Give it a rest.

Go back to Norfolk then clown. If the error had not happened and Miguel go thru the 6th giving up two runs (had the error not happened) it would be considered a quality start. And there is a reason for that start meaning that it was a quality outting.

Archived