How does Hunter not get tossed?

mcneck

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That whole situation was completely ridiculous in every way. I don't even know where to begin.

Hunter needs to shut up. Norris needs to shut up. There's no need for the benches to clear there. The arbitrary ejection makes no sense.

I just don't even know.

Yep no way he's throwing at him there. Hunter is a hot head. I like the way he plays and think he's a good guy but he does this every time he gets plunked. Not only that but he got hit in the ribs and not the head or anywhere near the head.

Yep no way he's throwing at him there. Hunter is a hot head. I like the way he plays and think he's a good guy but he does this every time he gets plunked. Not only that but he got hit in the ribs and not the head or anywhere near the head.

MASN didn't show a replay until the postgame and I have to be honest my gut tells me he was throwing at him. Hunter did well in the earlier series and Bud was frustrated. He didn't throw up by his head though. Hunter is a hot head and I could care less about what he thinks.

That whole situation was completely ridiculous in every way. I don't even know where to begin.

Hunter needs to shut up. Norris needs to shut up. There's no need for the benches to clear there. The arbitrary ejection makes no sense.

I just don't even know.

Blame the brass in the commissioner's office. Make a few rules and these situations won't happen:

1. Batter is ejected if they take a step toward the pitcher or if they talk to the pitcher.

2. Anyone who leaves the bench/bullpen is immediately ejected and subject to suspension.

Blame the brass in the commissioner's office. Make a few rules and these situations won't happen:

1. Batter is ejected if they take a step toward the pitcher or if they talk to the pitcher.

2. Anyone who leaves the bench/bullpen is immediately ejected and subject to suspension.

I wouldn't go that far. Let's not make this like the NBA.

MASN didn't show a replay until the postgame and I have to be honest my gut tells me he was throwing at him. Hunter did well in the earlier series and Bud was frustrated. He didn't throw up by his head though. Hunter is a hot head and I could care less about what he thinks.

Did you also see Hunter was about a foot off the plate.. he was up close.

Archived