vs. ASTROS 5/29

scOtt

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. No he does actually not. We are bad. He is not good.

This is :bs:! He was good tonight! It freaking happens! We are tied regardless and need to step up.

Houston is bad but they ARE STILL MAJOR LEAGUE PLAYERS! Underestimating them like YOU DO Dan-O is embarrassing to our team and fans! On any given Sunday...

And STILL freaking tied 1-1.

Except that we still have a winning record and are ahead of two of those teams in the division that "outclass" us.

4 of the 5 starters in our rotation have an ERA+ that is worse than their career average, so I expect the starting will improve (and I also expect that we may bring in reinforcement(s) to the rotation either from Norfolk or trade).

We have more hitters slumping than overperforming at the moment.

I think you are seeing this team at its worst right now, and they will improve as the season goes on.

Except last year we were all waiting for everything to click at the same time and it never happened. That doesn't mean it won't happen but I understand why people are concerned.

Except last year we were all waiting for everything to click at the same time and it never happened. That doesn't mean it won't happen but I understand why people are concerned.

Sure. Me too. I'm concerned

Jimenez put together a nice start here. He always seems to be on the edge of disaster and his command can be shaky, but can't complain about this start. Now let's hope no Guilmet is on his game. He was great in Norfolk except for one appearance where he was awful.

But none of those facts mean that a fan can't be upset and say irrational things when they play this way. Its a fans right. Its what makes sports?sports. It aint real life.

Cool, go ahead. But I'll continue to be positive. I've seen enough streaks and slumps in baseball to know that this recent play is not permanent. When people make definitively false statements like everyone in the division outclassing us, even though we are ahead of two of the teams in our division, I'll still call them out.

Archived