Steve Pearce LF

Adam Jones CF

Chris Davis 1B

Nelson Cruz DH

J.J. Hardy SS

Manny Machado 3B

Ryan Flaherty 2B

Nick Hundley C

Ubaldo Jimenez - RHP (2-6, 4.98 ERA, 1.54 WHIP)

HOUSTON ASTROS

Jose Altuve 2B

George Springer RF

Dexter Fowler CF

Jason Castro C

Matt Dominguez 3B

Chris Carter 1B

Alex Presley LF

Robbie Grossman DH

Jonathan Villar SS

Brad Peacock (1-4, 5.20 ERA, 1.67 WHIP)

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Yahoo! fantasy:

Peacock missed his last outing with forearm soreness but was cleared to return after getting through a bullpen session Monday with no issues. "He didn't have any ill effects," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "He will slot back and he'll pitch Thursday."

His numbers speak for themselves...

From Roch:

Ubaldo Jimenez is 4-0 with a 2.32 ERA and six quality starts in eight career outings against the Astros. He's 2-0 with a 2.37 ERA in five starts at Minute Maid Park.

Jimenez has allowed 10 runs and 12 hits in his last two starts over nine innings, with six walks and 10 strikeouts. He's served up only one home run in his last six starts.

I was at the Astros' stadium a few weeks ago for a party during a conference for work. I almost want to root for them because they have pulled pork tacos at their stadium. However I will have to root for them another time, as the O's somehow trump pulled pork tacos. Go O's.

I was at the Astros' stadium a few weeks ago for a party during a conference for work. I almost want to root for them because they have pulled pork tacos at their stadium. However I will have to root for them another time, as the O's somehow trump pulled pork tacos. Go O's.

I'm as big a homer as anyone, and only BARELY that....

MMMMMMM! Pulled pork tacos! Are they carnitas or just pulled pork?

Archived