Upcoming Toronto Series

Rene88

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good news is that we have opened up a lead that cannot be erased in this series. We can either get trimmed or apply some intense pressure. I like where we are but now is not the time to let up. It is the Orioles division at this point to win or lose. The Orioles now have the third best record in all of baseball (however also the third best record in the AL). Better than Detroit, better than the Dodgers better than everyone except the A's and the Angels.

Keep grinding O's!

The good news is that we have opened up a lead that cannot be erased in this series. We can either get trimmed or apply some intense pressure. I like where we are but now is not the time to let up. It is the Orioles division at this point to win or lose. The Orioles now have the third best record in all of baseball (however also the third best record in the AL). Better than Detroit, better than the Dodgers better than everyone except the A's and the Angels.

Keep grinding O's!

A sweep here would feel amazing. I see the angels falling off pace for 2nd best overall record. We can catch them, just not the As, they are tood good of a regular season team. However, in a playoff series, the As dont scare me as much.

A sweep here would feel amazing. I see the angels falling off pace for 2nd best overall record. We can catch them, just not the As, they are tood good of a regular season team. However, in a playoff series, the As dont scare me as much.

I still think we can catch the A's. They still have about 10 games left with the Angels.

But first things first. Let's win this series against the Blue Jays. I read that the some players were grumpy about the lack of trade deadline action. Let's push them back further.

They do get Lawrie back, which will help them.

ATTN ESPN:

The AL East is about to start a huge series between the AL East Division leader vs. Second Wild Card team (4 GB). It would be nice if you could focus some (just some) attention on this matter instead of the Cubs future, Tony Bosch, and of course your man crush New York Yankees. I am enjoying your coverage of the Angels over the Red Sox and Rays; however, we are just asking for some respect.

Hamburgers,

Mayor McCheese

I still think we can catch the A's. They still have about 10 games left with the Angels.

But first things first. Let's win this series against the Blue Jays. I read that the some players were grumpy about the lack of trade deadline action. Let's push them back further.

They do get Lawrie back, which will help them.

Toronto players were grumpy due to no trade deadline moves? Of course they would be. That team is nothing but d-bags and empty testosterone vials.

I just hope buck and co. are on top of their game in spotting the sign thieves. I remember the last time we played ib toronto the jays were smoking us in the first 3 innings. Then buck came out and said something about signs being stolen and then the jays bats silenced for the next 7 innings

Toronto is much better at home than on the road. I would take 1-2, would love 2-1. We need to avoid the sweep, anything after that is gravy.

Theyre scuffling and they dont strike me as a group of guys with much resolve. Also encarnacion is out. That alone makes this series less cringeworthy

Toronto players were grumpy due to no trade deadline moves? Of course they would be. That team is nothing but d-bags and empty testosterone vials.

I just hope buck and co. are on top of their game in spotting the sign thieves. I remember the last time we played ib toronto the jays were smoking us in the first 3 innings. Then buck came out and said something about signs being stolen and then the jays bats silenced for the next 7 innings

If we are dumb enough not to mix up our signs in that stadium we deserve to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we are dumb enough not to mix up our signs in that stadium we deserve to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think this is the issue is it? If it were that easy then these d-bags wouldn't have enjoyed this 'home field advantage' for this long. I would imagine it's more like code breaking than sign stealing. High tech center field operation ready to crack each new visiting team.

Archived