Our season is over! We're the next 2011 Red Sox! O, woe is us! (aka The Loser Lap)

PeteU

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(Clears throat)

Okay, not really. I'm just trying to do a complete 180 from some of our, um, premature exuberation in the hopes to steer us back to the course of destiny we had once been on.

Losing your 2nd most important player will do that. Especially when your third is batting .180

We just need to play good teams since we for whatever reason play down to our level of competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have said this for years about the O's. They always seem to play up or down to the level of the competition. Not sure why but it just seems to happen regularly.

Yep, I'm doing a loser lap. I dont care what you orange kool-aid drinkers think. The O's have lost this division....and going to the basement mind you. The Yankees are on fire. And the Blue Jays....Lets talk about the Blue Jays! Hey, they're gonna run away and hide right? Well probably not, but they will probably secure a Wildcard. The Yankees are the ones running away with this division. Gosh, I think the O's are even challenging for worst team in baseball. I might be wrong.

So yeah, this division race is over. Done. Loser lap in progress. Mmmmm, I need another drink.

Losing the division to the Yankees is going to be a tough pill to swallow, but they now have an equivalent or superior player at every position on the diamond. We can't beat the Cubs, we will see if we can steal enough games from the Rays and Yankees to back into the playoffs.

Losing the division to the Yankees is going to be a tough pill to swallow, but they now have an equivalent or superior player at every position on the diamond. We can't beat the Cubs, we will see if we can steal enough games from the Rays and Yankees to back into the playoffs.

I'll have what you're smoking

Archived