vs. ROYALS, 10/11 (A.L.C.S., Game Two)

OFFNY

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The more likely scenario is that you are delusional and looking to direct your anger at someone. I dont mean that as a personal attack or anything, its hard to be objective about the Orioles. Im not, i know.

From what I saw on a Tigers message board the general consensus there was that the TBS announcers were overtly rooting for the Orioles. Does that sound reasonable?

Announcers usually gush over the team playing well. That has been the Royals.

The more likely scenario is that you are delusional and looking to direct your anger at someone. I dont mean that as a personal attack or anything, its hard to be objective about the Orioles. Im not, i know.

From what I saw on a Tigers message board the general consensus there was that the TBS announcers were overtly rooting for the Orioles. Does that sound reasonable?

Agree that this isn't exactly empirical, but what happens on a Tigers message board isn't really relevant to the point. It demonstrates that there's bias among the fans, but we already know that.

No disrespect, but I don't agree. They drooled over the Tigers and they have done so over the Royals too.

Archived