Anyone have a compass ??? Need direction

WilliamGoode

IMO, Delduck is expressing his opinion respectfully. And while I disagree and would speculate that it's not a popular opinion, I appreciate the tone.

That said, this thread has gone way off topic (and was destined to do so from the jump). I'm sure Tony's deciding right now what to do because technically Delduck's post is against board rules.

My recommendation: Lock it up. Appreciate that he's expressing his view in a respectful manner and leave it at that. I do think this is a discussion worth having, but don't think this is the place. That's just my two cents.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, along with getting more O's fans on here, I think it's been great to get you and other Cubs fans on here this off-season. It really is nice to get a perspective from the other side of things.

I'd hope in the future we will have posters from teams around the league to help give perspectives on everything that's happening around MLB.

Agreed, this is where I get my baseball news. Unfortunately it comes with a O's slant which isn't always a realistic one. It's nice to get perspective on how outsiders value our players.

IMO, Delduck is expressing his opinion respectfully. And while I disagree and would speculate that it's not a popular opinion, I appreciate the tone.

That said, this thread has gone way off topic (and was destined to do so from the jump). I'm sure Tony's deciding right now what to do because technically Delduck's post is against board rules.

My recommendation: Lock it up. Appreciate that he's expressing his view in a respectful manner and leave it at that. I do think this is a discussion worth having, but don't think this is the place. That's just my two cents.

Good points, and I agree.

13. Don’t openly complain about the moderation or how this board is run. You can always contact us personally to voice concerns, but quite simply, if you don’t like the way the board is run, you are free to go elsewhere.

HAHA.

The lesson, as always...I'm an idiot.

By the way, along with getting more O's fans on here, I think it's been great to get you and other Cubs fans on here this off-season. It really is nice to get a perspective from the other side of things.

I'd hope in the future we will have posters from teams around the league to help give perspectives on everything that's happening around MLB.

Agreed, this is where I get my baseball news. Unfortunately it comes with a O's slant which isn't always a realistic one. It's nice to get perspective on how outsiders value our players.

Thank you kindly. I'll continue to try to keep you all on your toes.

Archived