2014 WORLD SERIES (Giants vs. Royals)

OFFNY

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOOOO If the Giants win this game, and one of their players are asked a similar question as was Dyson about the Orioles last week, I really hope that they do what Dyson should have done when he was asked (by a reporter) about the Royals series with the Orioles ...... simply defer the question, and say something like, "We won tonight. All we are thinking about is winning Game Two, not thinking about Games Three, Four, Five, etc."

SF really has been there done that.

Isn't there a reasonable chance that the tiny camera in the grass near the batter's box will get trampled before the World Series is over? I find the view mildly entertaining, but I just keep thinking of "Fuzzy Dunlop", the wireless mic hidden in a tennis ball on The Wire, that eventually gets crushed by a truck.

My whole reaction to KC's body language in the two earlier postseason series was "act like you've been there". The chest beating and taunting won't take you all the way. Can't play with that kind of emotion over a long postseason Now that they ARE there, they are like deer in the headlights. Just wish it had come earlier.

Yep, agreed. Btw, where's the chest beating now? Talk about looking beat, the Royals look truly defeated. Cain didn't even try to run that last play down to first - nor did Hosmer just now.

Archived