Miami Herald: How they do it - Mid Stream Urine

weams

Rodriguez also described how Bosch gave the ballplayer tips on how to beat MLB's drug testing, the DEA report said.

The secret? According to Rodriguez, Bosch advised him to only use mid-stream urine for MLB drug testing. Bosch told Rodriguez not to use the beginning or the end urine stream.

I'll plead the 5th as to why I already knew that. ;)

ESPN

?If you believe he started using [PEDs] in 2001, when he said he did, you?re a fool,? a former teammate said. ?The likelihood is that he never played a day clean in the major leagues. Why? Insecurity. Alex doesn?t know how good he could be without drugs, and didn?t trust himself to find out.?

ESPN

?If you believe he started using [PEDs] in 2001, when he said he did, you?re a fool,? a former teammate said. ?The likelihood is that he never played a day clean in the major leagues. Why? Insecurity. Alex doesn?t know how good he could be without drugs, and didn?t trust himself to find out.?

A lot of the fans that are emotional would be very upset if somehow, someway, anything close to a full list of players that used came out.

I do hope that someday, maybe as a deathbed confession, some of the HoF guys would admit it.

Archived