How would you guys feel about Alexi Ogando?

Greg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Baltimore could be landing spot for former Rangers pitcher Alexi Ogando</p>— TR Sullivan (@Sullivan_Ranger) <a href="

">December 10, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I would love for this to happen.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah absolutely. Take a flier. What was it that made him suck last year? Injuries?

T.R. Sullivan of MLB.com reports that the Orioles could be the landing spot for free agent right-hander Alexi Ogando.

It's unclear whether Sullivan is merely speculating or if the Orioles are in serious talks with Ogando, but plenty of teams should be willing to take a chance on him. The 25-year-old was limited to just 25 innings this past season due to elbow issues, but he has been effective in the past. Dec 10 -

Waste of a 40 man roster spot...Put a spoon in him he's done....Now I would have loved to have brought back Jason Hammel for what the Cubs just stole him (2/18) for or Pat Neshek yeah he did get paid 2/12 but he is Darren O'day 2.0 and we could use that.

Waste of a 40 man roster spot...Put a spoon in him he's done....Now I would have loved to have brought back Jason Hammel for what the Cubs just stole him (2/18) for or Pat Neshek yeah he did get paid 2/12 but he is Darren O'day 2.0 and we could use that.

Hammel had half a good season for us. Then lost 2 playoff starts. Then the following year I believe he took the mound 4 or 5 times with a winning streak going and lost them all. Hammel and JJ take are to blame for not making the playoffs in 2013.

Archived