Box Seats Question

LarryBigbie

My buddy is getting married in June, and though it's a ways away we are putting together the details for his bachelor party - priorities first!

Anyways, my buddy is a huge O's fan we will be doing a weekend in Baltimore and taking in the Angels game on the night of Friday, May 15 to kick off the weekend.

I know single game tickets don't go on sale until the end of January, but does anyone have any experience or insight into box seats? Have done club level in past, but think it would be awesome to reserve a box with a large group in town.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Go O's.

I had a similar scenario last year. There is a pretty wide range of options (prices) available depending on the type of box itself as well catering and such. I called late last season and I believe they started somewhere around $900 for a non-catered single game box. That included 14 tickets in the price. I believe you could add a few more tickets in if needed. Other boxes can run much higher.

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/bal/ticketing/suites_single_game.jsp

Also, we ended up doing club level instead and then went to other places in Baltimore.

Archived