Tommy Hunter settles for $4.65M for 2015.

Greg

I have pretty high hopes for Hunter this year. As the season progressed, I think Wallace and Chiti really helped him to refine his repertoire and get him away from overreliance on his cutter. I'm looking for a sub-2.50 ERA from him this season.

I have pretty high hopes for Hunter this year. As the season progressed, I think Wallace and Chiti really helped him to refine his repertoire and get him away from overreliance on his cutter. I'm looking for a sub-2.50 ERA from him this season.

I might be mistaken, but I seem to remember Hunter (Wallace/Chiti) throwing out the cutter last year. Anyone else remember this? Thought it was reason for some resurgence after early struggles.

I might be mistaken, but I seem to remember Hunter (Wallace/Chiti) throwing out the cutter last year. Anyone else remember this? Thought it was reason for some resurgence after early struggles.

According to Brooks he threw his last Cutter in June.

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/outcome.php?player=488984&time=&startDate=03/30/2007&endDate=01/13/2015&s_type=2

Hey look at that! I got a hit.

Thanks for verifying.

Archived