Reimold could make an impact if healthy

wildcard

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THIS was the surprise move I was alluding to last week. I think its a good one. He hustles, has some speed, hits, and has a good eye.Hes an upgrade. Sorry i couldn't identify the player last week. i was told not to.Good luck Nolan!

Any news on who might go?

THIS was the surprise move I was alluding to last week. I think its a good one. He hustles, has some speed, hits, and has a good eye.Hes an upgrade. Sorry i couldn't identify the player last week. i was told not to.Good luck Nolan!

Now the question is: who's going? Do you know that, too? I'm assuming it's Snider or Lough, and my money's on Lough.

Now the question is: who's going? Do you know that, too? I'm assuming it's Snider or Lough, and my money's on Lough.

I'm not real pleased about that. Lough will be gone for good, and I just don't see how Reimold is a substantial upgrade. He's hurt all the time and he's 31, he's walking in 8% of his plate appearances as a veteran in AAA (and that's supposedly his strength), he's not even in the same zip code as Lough with the glove, and he has two home runs.

Well they're currently at 12 position players and 12 pitchers (with Matusz suspended). So they wouldn't HAVE to get rid of either. Not until Schoop is back at least.

I'm not real pleased about that. Lough will be gone for good, and I just don't see how Reimold is a substantial upgrade. He's hurt all the time and he's 31, he's walking in 8% of his plate appearances as a veteran in AAA (and that's supposedly his strength), he's not even in the same zip code as Lough with the glove, and he has two home runs.

As I think about it, it might not be Lough, because that really leaves us no option if Jones has to sit. However, if we do DFA Lough, I am not sure he'll be claimed. His .538 OPS isn't exactly inspiring.

I guess Pearce is also a possibility, besides Snider.

Thinking Snider if its one of them. Lough can back up CF, Snider seems to become redundant with Nolan on the team.

Both Lough and Snider are LH. Paredes, Delmon, Pearce are the righthanded bats. We are already down a lefty. Well, Paredes switches.

Archived