Season Tickets

MdSooner

My wife and I have the 29 game day ticket package. But have not received the actual tickets yet.

My wife just saw someone on-line selling their opening day tickets already. Implying they have already received their tickets. So now I am worrying something went wrong with our order. And we have been season ticket holders since 2011.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down. Breathe. Renewal deadline was 02/13/2015.

Been a season ticket holder for years. Never ever have I received my tickets in February............

Whatever you see posted online are either ticket brokers or season ticket holders listing their tickets already. Probably check the fine print about the tickets being "in-hand" at a later date.

My wife and I have the 29 game day ticket package. But have not received the actual tickets yet.

My wife just saw someone on-line selling their opening day tickets already. Implying they have already received their tickets. So now I am worrying something went wrong with our order. And we have been season ticket holders since 2011.

Implying. They do not have them.

29 game plan holders know they have opening day. They already know their seats so they can go ahead and post them for sale if they wished.

But yeah you have nothing to worry about. As far as I know, they still haven't contacted those who placed deposits at the end off last season.

People do that to try and sell them for more before the masses have them and flood the market. As others said 29 and 81 plan holders know their seats so they can list them already.

When does this happen? I want to buy two Opening Day tickets, and I don't mind paying a premium. I just want to know when the best time to do that would be.

First time 29 game plan holder myself. I saw on the list of perks that free Spring Training tickets were available. Has anyone gotten these free tickets? Or have any idea how to get them or what the qualifiers to the deal is? Thanks. Can't wait for baseball!

First time 29 game plan holder myself. I saw on the list of perks that free Spring Training tickets were available. Has anyone gotten these free tickets? Or have any idea how to get them or what the qualifiers to the deal is? Thanks. Can't wait for baseball!

Call your rep. If you do not have one, PM me. They will send them to you or leave them at will call if you are going. It's not all the games. It's only a couple. But some is better than none.

Archived