vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/10 (Home Opener)

OFFNY

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice hit Jones. Bad mistake by their LF, we gotta take take advantage.

We needed that, and didn't get it.

The previous rally wasn't as bad, because even though we left the bases loaded, it all started with 2 outs and nobody on base.

THAT was bad, because the Blue Jays made TWO defensive miscues, and we didn't make them pay for it.

Nothing pisses me off more than first pitch hacking. And this entire lineup does it.

Young definitely loves first pitch hitting... It's a bummer but we are getting opportunities.. Hopefully we will pull through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice hit Adam. Let's do something!

Davis overpowers the shift!

And young gets impatient and hit into a double-play to end the threat. Doesn't look for a pitch to drive in the air the way the Toronto hitters have.

If only there was a right handed DH type available who has a good approach at the plate.

He really is a good fundamental ball player.

Not all baserunners move up to third on that Encarnacion gb to short -- terrific jump, great quick decision. And he always gets excellent jumps in the OF. Wonder how he slipped through the cracks all this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing pisses me off more than first pitch hacking. And this entire lineup does it.

It really is annoying. It's almost like some of these guys have no understanding or feel for the situation. Soemtimes, when a guy is on the ropes, you look for your pitch and take everything else until you have to hit. Guys like Young just see ball, swing at ball to hell with anything else.

Archived