vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/10 (Home Opener)

OFFNY

Btw, 6 hours from home and at the game today, so not seeing as many posts on the board as I normally would.

That said, for the home opener, I did try having 105.7 on in my ear buds to hear if the FM delay was intolerably behind the action. Well, lo and behold, it was only a fraction of a second off. Even the popping of the mitt seemed in sync for the most part (I was in the upper deck, row five of Sec. 360). I'd heard that FM would make a noticeable delay of a couple of seconds, thus making tracking the play by play with Joe Angel in my ear significantly off. This news (and meeting Weams and Just D) was the only real highlight of a blow-out game.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Btw, 6 hours from home and at the game today, so not seeing as many posts on the board as I normally would.

That said, for the home opener, I did try having 105.7 on in my ear buds to hear if the FM delay was intolerably behind the action. Well, lo and behold, it was only a fraction of a second off. Even the popping of the mitt seemed in sync for the most part (I was in the upper deck, row five of Sec. 360). I'd heard that FM would make a noticeable delay of a couple of seconds, thus making tracking the play by play with Joe Angel in my ear significantly off. This news (and meeting Weems and Just D) was the only real highlight of a blow-out game.

Cool news! Also good news weams and ~D were at the game. I wasn't sure. I thought they only had the Sunday plan.

Archived