vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/10 (Home Opener)

OFFNY

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
t's one thing to suck and keep on sucking. It's a different thing to suddenly not suck for one game. That being said, I'm pretty sure you cut and pasted this comment without even thinking. Just a natural reflex perhaps that you've developed over time?

Since 2013, when has Norris "sucked and kept on sucking?"

Uhhhh.... I did just as much thinking with my post as you did yours. You consider Buds last season a disappointment? Because I'm sure even you could agree(I hope) that last season Bud didn't "suck and keep sucking".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of either pitcher. I'd like both to be off of the team. My cut and paste comment is because I'm fairly sure I saw a very similar kershaw-type comment on these boards yesterday.

Since 2013, when has Norris "sucked and kept on sucking?"

Bud Norris' career ERA is 4.60. That doesn't impress me. His ERA was consistently above 4 every season (6 consecutive) until last season when he notched a 3.7 ERA. Then he has a horrible spring and follows it up with this stinker.

I'm not a fan.

I'm not a fan of either pitcher. I'd like both to be off of the team. My cut and paste comment is because I'm fairly sure I saw a very similar kershaw-type comment on these boards yesterday.

I get not being a fan of a guy but ignoring his 2014 season seems a little silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bud Norris' career ERA is 4.60. That doesn't impress me. His ERA was consistently above 4 after season until last season when he notched a 3.7 ERA. Then he has a horrible spring and follows it up with this stinker.

I'm not a fan.

How is that any different than Jimenez, who the Orioles were dumb enough to overpay? That said, Bud Norris has been a good pitcher for the past few seasons and I think he will bounce back this year b/c he has pretty good stuff and he is in his FA year. Spring Training literally does not mean anything and no offense to use but I hate it when people use it to support their argument.

Archived