vs. BLUE JAYS , 4/12

OFFNY

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

BUCK MARTINEZ: "Pearce got to the ball early, the wind blew it back, and the out was recorded. Hence, Encarnacion was robbed of a chance for an extra swing of the bat."

Today is one of those days in which everything seems to be going the Orioles' way. ;)

o

BUCK MARTINEZ: O"Pearce got to the ball early, the wind blew it back, and the out was recorded. Encarnacion was robbed of a chance for an extra swing of the bat."

Today is one of those days in which everything seems to be going the Orioles' way. ;)

Seriously. If not for the Os ridiculous luck, the Blue Jays would probably be leading by a bajillion runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How generous to make a donation for every Orioles walk...they probably thought about making a donation for every time an Oriole pitcher threw a no-hitter too, but thought they ought to go with something that doesn't happen quite as often to avoid it getting too expensive...

How generous to make a donation for every Orioles walk...they probably thought about making a donation for every time an Oriole pitcher threw a no-hitter too, but thought they ought to go with something that doesn't happen quite as often to avoid it getting too expensive...

I'm just disappointed that it's only $50 per walk. That's nothing, even over the course of a season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when they did it for saves. I believe that was back in the Chris Ray days.

Archived