vs. BLUE JAYS , 4/12

OFFNY

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Intentional ???

I doubt it.

Hutchison was struggling to get 5 innings in to try for the win.

Also, it is still very early in the game, and with an 8-4 lead and a runner already on base, the last thing that you want to do is give the opponent an additional free baserunner.

I realize that everyone is having a great time feeling smug about how awful Matusz is as a pitcher, but that change up he is throwing is excellent. That is by far the best I've seen his change up since his successful year as a starter. If he can maintain that change up, it is a game changer for him. We will see if he can.

The curve he threw that inning was also very, very good.

I was only 3/4 joking that we should start him.

I doubt it.

Hutchison was struggling to get 5 innings in to try for the win.

Also, it is still very early in the game, and with an 8-4 lead and a runner already on base, the last thing that you want to do is give the opponent an additional free baserunner.

Setting up the EARL SPECIAL!!! :smile11:

Come on back Roy!!! I told ya! Here we GO!!!

I have a phrase I would like to use, but I can't quite remember it...it's on the tip of my tongue though...we won't shop? we won't crop? we won't drop? can someone help me out here?

We%2BWont%2BStop%2B9.jpg

I realize that everyone is having a great time feeling smug about how awful Matusz is as a pitcher, but that change up he is throwing is excellent. That is by far the best I've seen his change up since his successful year as a starter. If he can maintain that change up, it is a game changer for him. We will see if he can.

The curve he threw that inning was also very, very good.

Agreed, the biggest difference may be his command of the pitch down in the zone combined with the increased differential in mph to his FB.

Archived