vs. RED SOX, 4/24

OFFNY

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The hamilton to Texas deal has been agreed to. A few ancillary things left to be worked out only.</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

">April 24, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The hamilton to Texas deal has been agreed to. A few ancillary things left to be worked out only.</p>? Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

Josh or Alexander?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The hamilton to Texas deal has been agreed to. A few ancillary things left to be worked out only.</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

Wow. I wonder how much contract the Angels are eating. I'm sure they're eating a lot of it and getting nothing in return.

Wow. I wonder how much contract the Angels are eating. I'm sure they're eating a lot of it and getting nothing in return.

The more important question is does this end the CJ Wilson/Josh Hamilton Head n Shoulders commercial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they pay like 90% of this deal at least. Texas is Hamilton's home. ALL I CARE ABOUT FOR THE GUY IS THAT HE GETS WELL. Nothing else is remotely as important.

I also hope that he gets well. Going back to Texas should be a positive for him. The Angels have acted disgracefully in this situation. I hope they pay his whole contract or almost all of it. They don't deserve to be bailed out. One of the worst free agent signings ever. And to think they have another guy on that team that was an equally bad FA signing!

Archived