vs. RED SOX, 4/24

OFFNY

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read that Texas is paying 15 million over the next 3 years... God, I'd love to have him at that.

See, the only problem is that he would have to have someone with him at all times. That is the only way it ever worked for Josh. They had to have someone hold his meal money. He could never have cash. And I think his skills are gone. Even before the shoulder reconstruction.

I hope the Angels pay most of Hamilton's contract and I hope the Yankees have to pay A-Rod for his milestones. In the case of the Angels, what scum, the guy needs help. As for the Yankees you knew what you were paying for and you didnt complain when you won that world series.

See, the only problem is that he would have to have someone with him at all times. That is the only way it ever worked for Josh. They had to have someone hold his meal money. He could never have cash. And I think his skills are gone. Even before the shoulder reconstruction.

Yeah it's possible.. we have a very stable player friendly clubhouse. I could see him working out. Regardless, hope he figures things out.

Archived