O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>This is Jason Butler. He showed up this morning to clean up a devastated neighborhood <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BaltimoreRiots?src=hash">#BaltimoreRiots</a> <a href="http://t.co/A6jFFDLphZ">pic.twitter.com/A6jFFDLphZ</a></p>? Megan Pringle (@MeganWBAL) <a href="
">April 28, 2015</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks for this. Way to represent the Orange and Black. Go O's.

We're still in limbo.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>For all asking, we're still waiting on word about plans for tonight's/week's games. Been told clarity on situation coming.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">April 28, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It is pretty clear to me that Crawjo feels that violence is justified (at least sometimes) in order to affect change. He is clearly agitated by the thought that the violence is being condemned. I think he made a wise choice in excusing himself from the conversation.

I don't feel like being political at all about this issue, but I do want to express that I feel bad for an area that I still think of fondly. I hope the city finds a path forward that results in improvement for all involved that are trying to live an honorable life. I fear yesterday made a positive path forward for city residents even more difficult, but I hope I'm wrong.

I think you hit the nail on the head. The supposed problem is with the Police, yet the violence is being doled out on innocent people and the businesses. Kind of hard not to condemn that.

Guest rochester
Or kids. How about calling them kids.

Love your moderation - it's been a tough night for you, however, these are not just kids factually. Kids makes it sound like my 10 year old is down there with his toy gun stealing Snickers bars off the CVS shelf.

Archived