Relievers

MeSoHardy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does any of our pitching depth have any trade value? Other than our "prospects". So that would be guys like Cabral, Drake, Gamboa, Mac, Rondon, Bowden, C.Jones, McCoy, SJ, De La Rosa and Beato. I imagine it would be pretty tricky to keep all these guys in the organization over the offseason. Maybe they could be attached to Pearce or Young for a "prospect".

Does any of our pitching depth have any trade value? Other than our "prospects". So that would be guys like Cabral, Drake, Gamboa, Mac, Rondon, Bowden, C.Jones, McCoy, SJ, De La Rosa and Beato. I imagine it would be pretty tricky to keep all these guys in the organization over the offseason. Maybe they could be attached to Pearce or Young for a "prospect".

I sure would not think so.

Most and least favorite all rolled-up in one pitcher: Kevin Gregg (Captain Chaos). Gotta give the dude his props. He was terrible but dang he was always entertaining during his brief stint with the O's. Most dissapointing: Tom Nidenfurer (sic) was a beast in the NL but could never seem to adjust to the AL strike-zone. Wasn't he married to the hot little blonde chick from the tv show "Dallas"? ;)

Archived