Relievers

MeSoHardy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a helluva a trade wasn't it? Jacobsen and Hoey for Hardy? I might like that one even more than the Bedard for Jones, Tillman, and friends trade.

You bring up that trade in the reliever thread without mentioning 2008 All Star Flat Breezy?

Favorite: Andrew Miller/Randy Myers

I have a soft spot for Jorge Julio and Armando Benitez as well, but I wouldn't bet anything that matters to me (like an Orioles season, for one) on either of them.

Also, always liked Alan Mills and Arthur Rhodes. Had the chance to talk to Mills at Spring Training 2014 and he was a GREAT guy. Still, he gave me some gray hairs at a very young age. :laughlol:

Least favorite: Kevin Gregg

Darren Holmes holds a special place for being epically bad. 25 ERA will do that, but upon checking he only had 4.2 innings (5 apperances) why do I feel like it was more than that? Was I just unlucky enough that I as an out of state fan living with 2000 technology got to see him for just about all of the games that he pitched for us or were the ones that I saw so bad that they're etched in my memory?

Thanks for bringing up that one. I tried to forget about Steve, but noooo, you had to go there. :D

Andrew Miller and Koji Uehara are the two I miss most- and getting squat back in return only makes me miss them more.

We got back Hunter and Davis for Koji. And a first round supplemental for Davis as well.

One good season from Davis. OK, not squat, but almost. :) I'm not happy with either one.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

You better re-adjust your evaluation tool. Two great seasons out of four so far. One ok season, and a better than league average one.

Year G PA Rbat Rbaser Rdp Rfield Rpos RAA WAA Rrep RAR WAR

Per 650 PA 160 650 19 -1 2 -2 -9 7 1 24 31 3.7

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/d/davisch02.shtml#2011-2015-sum:batting_value

Archived