vs. BRAVES, 7/27

OFFNY

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember in the first inning of the last game when a group of us were saying how awful Gausman was and all the things we should do with him? Who was that again? LOL

95-98 on both corners with even slightly above average offspeed stuff is nasty.

Damn, Nick can still center a ball well. That changeup was not bad. Down, but in the middle. I agree with CoC. Hard up and in is the way to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. Speeding up his bat is just not smart. Nick does not get fooled by off speed stuff very often. It just enables him to get more of the bat on it.

Remember in the first inning of the last game when a group of us were saying how awful Gausman was and all the things we should do with him? Who was that again? LOL

95-98 on both corners with even slightly above average offspeed stuff is nasty.

Damn, Nick can still center a ball well. That changeup was not bad. Down, but in the middle. I agree with CoC. Hard up and in is the way to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick has more doubles then anyone on the Orioles. He said he will have more power next year due to the surgery.

Lets see if Matusz can close it down. iM NOT THRILLED WITH THIS MOVE.

Roy, you are always one of the first to want to go to the pen, but there are only about two or three relievers on this team you trust.

You do realize that doesn't make sense, don't you?

[emoji4]

Archived