Should Morneau get one in the ribs?

tim27

Its not secret that Surhoff=Grump is not my favorite all time O.I did not ever say I wanted the man hurt though.

When I said I want no O players hurt...Thats what I meant.

You are twisting everything I say around.:rolleyes:

No I'm not. I was pointing out that you have expressed that notion before. We all know how you feel about Surhoff, that's pretty common knowledge, but you tend to post with a lot of emotion sometimes, and that's what happens when you do. I wasn't insinuating that you meant it, but you did say it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I'm not. I was pointing out that you have expressed that notion before. We all know how you feel about Surhoff, that's pretty common knowledge, but you tend to post with a lot of emotion sometimes, and that's what happens when you do. I wasn't insinuating that you meant it, but you did say it.

Whats wrong with having emmotions?;)

tim-

I think people are leaving you with negative rep and sending you private messages because many of your posts have been confrontational or specifically designed to rile up another poster. I like differing opinions, and there are good parts in this thread, but your me against the world attitude and calling respected posters sheep is what is getting you into trouble. Take a deep breath, man.

tim-

I think people are leaving you with negative rep and sending you private messages because many of your posts have been confrontational or specifically designed to rile up another poster. I like differing opinions, and there are good parts in this thread, but your me against the world attitude and calling respected posters sheep is what is getting you into trouble. Take a deep breath, man.

I think he's talking about positive reps that he's getting from people who don't have the stones to take on the Merciless Orioles Hangout Stathead Army

Wow, this thread has to be close to getting closed at this point, right? Two fights going on at once: Cindy vs. Wedge and tim27 vs. The World.

I do think that on this board there are times that the big boys gang up on a little guy. Hell, I was scared to death to post my thoughts and feelings when I first signed on here because I didn't want to get laughed out of the place.

That being said, Tim, you're approaching this all wrong. I realize you feel attacked and that will happen when a ton of people disagree with you. Whether it's Drungo, Mack, SG and Stallion or four guys that have 500 posts combined, it's natural to act like a dog cornered -- however, I'd suggest that toning down the attitude might be a good idea if only because once you have been around here long enough you are afforded a tad more leniency in terms of what you can say -- but that is true in many walks of life.

Oh, we shouldn't plunk Morneau and Guillen is an ok manager but Kenny Williams isn't making life easy for him.

Wow, I make one comment and things fly right off the handle!

Tim I just happen to think that Ozzie gets way too much credit for the WS success in 2005. I also think that his Larry Bowaesque act is going to wear thin real quick in that clubhouse, and before long the guys that initially loved his fire and intensity are going to be sick of his ranting and raving and throwing guys under the bus through the media. Ozzie's personality galvanized that clubhouse at first, but my belief is that eventually it will tear it apart.

2007 will be an interesting year for the Sox. I expect to see the ship sinking, and Ozzie being more the cause than the solution.

Now apart from his managerial creds, I just so happen to think that the guy's a first class ahole, for the way he's dealt with certain situations -- his media feuds with ARod and Magglio Ordonez being most prominent, along with the circus he caused with the rookie not hitting the batter last season. That's bush league stuff IMO.

The bottom line is that I wouldn't want that guy anywhere near any team I cheer for.

Wow, this thread has to be close to getting closed at this point, right? Two fights going on at once: Cindy vs. Wedge and tim27 vs. The World.

You think we're fighting? I thought we were having a discussion. Didn't feel like fighting to me.

Archived