Opening Day: 3/31, O's vs Tampa Bay

ChipTait

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This sucks.

Every game I try to access on MLB TV is showing a blackout restriction have been on hold with them for 20 minutes now does anyone know what I can try to do?

I have been unable to stream it online from whfs website as well. Thankfully I'm about to roll out of the office and head home. Let's hope the radio still works in my car!

This sucks.

Every game I try to access on MLB TV is showing a blackout restriction have been on hold with them for 20 minutes now does anyone know what I can try to do?

I'm getting a feed on MLB.TV. I have premium and it looks decent on the 1.2MB feed. I'm in Florida not MD, so no black out should apply.

Also, had the Tigers game on earlier, it was a bit choppy, but that could be Comcast fault.

I have been unable to stream it online from whfs website as well. Thankfully I'm about to roll out of the office and head home. Let's hope the radio still works in my car!

I think the games are blocked from the WHFS website since MLB charges for them. I just bit the bullet and bought MLB Gameday Audio...it is certainly worth it.

I'm getting a feed on MLB.TV. I have premium and it looks decent on the 1.2MB feed. I'm in Florida not MD, so no black out should apply.

Also, had the Tigers game on earlier, it was a bit choppy, but that could be Comcast fault.

I'm in Kansas City shouldn't have a black out either. Every game I click on has blackout restrictions on it.

Archived