Milwaukee trade

MDtransplant757

What? I'm being serious? We need pitching, they need outfielders. I don't see the problem here

Lake might get the Orioles a filler prospect or cash consideration. But likely very little! I think he can be claimed and paid the minimum. The only way Milwaukee does it if they want him and they fear he might be claimed before he gets to them which is doubtful,

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oops that *****. Wanted to make sure to get that right.
Hah. Well aren't you quite the homophobic jackass. And I am the jerk? Hmm, I don't ever recall throwing around homophobic slurs, especially at someone with a wife and a child on the way. Well enjoy your ban!

You guys need to stop. No more name calling or I will start giving vacations. Stay on subject and stop derailing the thread with your issues with each other.

There was no need for this response.

How so? There was no rudeness meant by it. A simple reading of any trade proposal on this site will show that nothing close to these lopsided offers the OP offers are reasonable. He has offered other semi lunatic offers and been explained why they dont work. And yet he keeps proposing terrible offers. Even in this very own thread OFFNY again explains the value of players and the OP decides that Hoes, in place of Lake, could land an actual starting pitcher. That doesnt' seem like someone that wants to learn to me.

We get: Taylor Jungman

They get: Junior Lake

They get a CF, and we get a pitcher. Sound good?

Really simple rule of thumb with trades.

If you don't want the player on the O's he probably isn't someone that other teams would covet.

Other teams are not going to give up something you want in exchange for things you don't want.

I like to cut the fat on my teams. I would get rid of all the AAAA players we complain about, and I thought it would be a good idea.

You're absolutely right. It would be a GREAT idea to get rid of all our AAAA players and get a good player in return.

Why you think ANY team in the majors would WANT to do us this huge favor is completely beyond comprehension.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I like to cut the fat on my teams. I would get rid of all the AAAA players we complain about, and I thought it would be a good idea.

You're absolutely right. It would be a GREAT idea to get rid of all our AAAA players and get a good player in return.

Why you think ANY team in the majors would WANT to do us this huge favor is completely beyond comprehension.

Was David Stearns an Oriole fan when he was a kid?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

He's a kid still in High School. Cut him some slack.

Archived