Milwaukee trade

MDtransplant757

It's ok you didn't know my age. Was polite of you not to ask :D . I'm getting ready for college and going for a BA in Business. I've looked at many GM's resumes and most just have a BA in Business or economics

That was exactly my hopes for you. Good luck.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks mate! If I were GM, I would see what trades would make sense if I ask the fans. Cause sometimes the people in the FO will kiss are and not tell you what they think. Fans would do better because I can't fire them

The important thing to note is that you have to pick the right fan (I'm not that fan.). And democratic rule would rarely lead to on field success. Sometime the unpopular moves are the ones that turn out best.

The important thing to note is that you have to pick the right fan (I'm not that fan.). And democratic rule would rarely lead to on field success. Sometime the unpopular moves are the ones that turn out best.

Thats true, but just to gauge if it's a good idea and to see if I'm not losing it after all. But just to see if its a good idea or not would be smart because if fans think that a move is bad (Parra, Lake, etc.). Seattle's soccer team does this kinda sorta by electing their GM, I think we should do the same

Archived