MLB Spring Injuries and Concerns.

weams

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C.J. Riefenhauser

Year Tm Age GS W L W-L% ERA G GS GF CG SHO SV IP H R ER HR BB IBB SO HBP BK WP BF WHIP H9 HR9 BB9 SO9 SO/W OppQual

2016 CHC 26 0 0 0 7.36 4 0 1 0 0 0 3.2 8 4 3 2 2 0 3 0 0 0 22 2.727 19.6 4.9 4.9 7.4 1.50 7.9

Amazing how some folks complain with no research. I am however glad that I looked. I feel better.

I'm surprised you would draw any conclusions from 4 ST innings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really am not. I think he will turn out to be a usable MLB pitcher. I think that many folks would have preferred to keep him and get rid of a bat.

I'm surprised you would draw any conclusions from 4 ST innings.

Some data is always better than no data. Especially when it is just to cast stones at the organizational philosophies.

Some data is always better than no data. Especially when it is just to cast stones at the organizational philosophies.

So you believe Henry U is a more useful piece than CJ or Tim Berry?

That's the argument.

I like Henry but would rather have either two than Henry.

Is it catastrophic? Probably not, but seems like an easy decision.

So you believe Henry U is a more useful piece than CJ or Tim Berry?

That's the argument.

I like Henry but would rather have either two than Henry.

Is it catastrophic? Probably not, but seems like an easy decision.

I prefer Henry myself. I think he is closer to being a MLB contributor and he hits left handed. But as you said, not big deal. Certainly nothing to blast the Os for.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mariners are looking for 7th/8th inning pen help via trade. Furbush injury has created a desire there.</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) <a href="

">March 23, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rockies?src=hash">#Rockies</a> say MRI confirms RHP Jon Gray has an abdominal strain. The team did not announce a timetable for his return.</p>— Thomas Harding (@harding_at_mlb) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mariners are looking for 7th/8th inning pen help via trade. Furbush injury has created a desire there.</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) <a href="

And they do have a well-qualified 5th starter battle between Karns and disappointing LHP James Paxton.

I imagine we'd consider using some of our pen strength to take a crack at Paxton, but Brach's probably not enough, and more middle than 7/8, and Givens might be too much.

Brach and Matusz for Paxton.

Or from the Mariners perspective, they could solve the Karns-Paxton dilemma by moving Miley along to us.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Gibbons said Tulo got hit on knuckles of right hand. Swollen in dugout and was "cut up a bit" Gibbons said. Gone for X-rays. No results yet.</p>— Hazel Mae (@thehazelmae) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Gibbons said Tulo got hit on knuckles of right hand. Swollen in dugout and was "cut up a bit" Gibbons said. Gone for X-rays. No results yet.</p>— Hazel Mae (@thehazelmae) <a href="

They should also check him for snake bites.

Archived