Roch: All kinds of fact drops and innuendos.

weams

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'd agree that I don't expect to see him at 3rd sans injury.

I don't agree that about RF.

And I guess we're at an impasse on the latter item. I don't think there is sufficient difference between the defensive sets, you do. We shall see at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'd agree that I don't expect to see him at 3rd sans injury.

I don't agree that about RF.

You really believe that Chris and Trumbo are one bit different in right? That is where I think you are incorrect the most.

I suspect the folks that spent that money would have a place at that table. They are the only party that is involved in the final four seasons of the obligation. At this time. Now, if the team is in need and the race is close, later this season? All bets are off. For the same reason.

Buck is going to play his peeps, where he feels he has the best chance to win.

Regardless of what that daily lineup is, somebody in OH will be questioning that action! :)

And I guess we're at an impasse on the latter item. I don't think there is sufficient difference between the defensive sets, you do. We shall see at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I've accepted that positioin from the get go.

The only thing I took issue with was the idea that Davis wouldn't be asked because of "status" or "comfort."

Are you sure? Do you have any data to back that up? And First-base is not a real infield position. Not like Second or Short where you do get hurt, or like catcher. Where you do get hurt. That why they call them 1B/DH anymore.

Exactly. No doubt at all RF is a bigger injury risk than 1B in my eyes.

Archived