Don't be suprised to see us add someone via trade before we head north...

Sir_Loin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which players are the Orioles looking at sirloin? It sure would be nice if the Orioles could find a good starter to replace Miguel.

Come on it is obvious the Orioles will be looking for players that would be waived by other clubs. Can't we give this inside thing a rest?

It wouldn't hurt but I can't see how it would help.

I agree it wouldn't move the needle in Baltimore much. I think Johnson only started a few games last year (because he was recovering from an injury) and pitched mostly out of the bullpen, but I still think it would improve the AAA rotation.

Who do you think is in the AAA rotation this year?

Come on it is obvious the Orioles will be looking for players that would be waived by other clubs. Can't we give this inside thing a rest?

If a player is waived by a team doesn't that mean that the player is not very good. The Orioles need a LHP that is good and can be depended on.

I agree it wouldn't move the needle in Baltimore much. I think Johnson only started a few games last year (because he was recovering from an injury) and pitched mostly out of the bullpen, but I still think it would improve the AAA rotation.

Who do you think is in the AAA rotation this year?

Wilson, Wright, Odie, Gunkel, Lee/Miranda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a player is waived by a team doesn't that mean that the player is not very good. The Orioles need a LHP that is good and can be depended on.

Well I think the odds are quite remote the Orioles get a quality left-handed starter. You saw how much money got in Free agency. If you think the Orioles have trade material to get even a guy the quality of Chen you are going to be disappointed. I think more likely we get some fourth outfielder type player.

Well I think the odds are quite remote the Orioles get a quality left-handed starter. You saw how much money got in Free agency. If you think the Orioles have trade material to get even a guy the quality of Chen you are going to be disappointed. I think more likely we get some fourth outfielder type player.

Chen cost 90 million. You are not looking at getting a lefty of that consistent quality. At all. Gallardo replaced Chen. The lefty won't.

Archived