It's here! It's Opening Day!

weams

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am guessing he will get some leadoff ABs against LHPs sooner rather than later, and then stick up there if he continues to hit. Let's hope Tillman can limit the Twins to a couple of runs and somebody hits a 3-run homer.

With this lineup, lets root for 3 three run homers today, lets start the season with a bang, Crush, Trumbo and Alvarez all going deep today!

Interesting Rickard at the back of the lineup. After Buck's quotes yesterday that sounded like where he was going to be. My guess is if Rickard keeps grinding he'll be up top soon.

Or at least he'll bat leadoff against lefties, and maybe he plays it by ear against righties.

Amen, there will be 81 other regular season games to attend. :)

Friday might be a good one. Perhaps near the end of the game 33 and snow flurries. If they even play it. Cleveland cancelled today because of cold weather.. The Orioles really should play Saturday day games in early April.The Orioles really should play Saturday day games in early April.

I never used to like dome stadiums, but starting to see the need for a retractable roof. :)

Yep

People complain about Tampa but nothing wrong with sitting down in an air conditioned facility enjoying a game and not sweating and smelling all the sweaty pigs around you.

Or going to a football game up north in December in a dome and sitting comfortably to watch a game.

Braving the elements is overrated.

Rain got pushed back to 4, 80% chance of rain, could be heavy at times.

With the current forecast, I'm a bit surprised they're not delaying the start. Seems like there's a period of an hour or two there that would be quite difficult to play through.

Any word on possible delays? I'm wrapping up my day at work with the intention of speeding home to catch the game, but not going to make the effort if it's delayed....bloody weather....

Yep

People complain about Tampa but nothing wrong with sitting down in an air conditioned facility enjoying a game and not sweating and smelling all the sweaty pigs around you.

Or going to a football game up north in December in a dome and sitting comfortably to watch a game.

Braving the elements is overrated.

as a fan, I enjoy watching them play the football game in all kinds of weather conditions, but the older I get, the less I like to freeze my nuts off and get wet. :(

Archived