vs. RANGERS, 4/15

Sessh

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I appreciate the effort you put into these game threads, but this paragraph is not supported by facts. The O's actually have the second-best OPS in the AL with runners in scoring position this year (.868). Yes, it's a very small sample size, but the O's have had no problems with situational hitting this year.

Do you really think the O's don't know what's happening in the game when they come up to the plate? That they don't know that a fly ball would score a run? This is the big leagues -- you can't just automatically hit a fly ball whenever you want to, especially against a guy like Cole Hamels. Hitting isn't as easy as you seem to think.

You certainly can't hit fly balls taking one handed swings of balls low and off the plate. We've played more than half our games so far against teams with losing records. Hardy was the only one that had a good approach

with RISP during those stranded innings. I don't care what their OPS is; I am talking about what they have done the last two games which is exactly what they did too much of last season.

Geez, again. Great triple to lead off the inning by Rickard, but then two on and no outs with the heart of the order up and we can't even put the ball in play. I do not enjoy seeing the Orioles struggle like this, but I am

also no homer. Right or wrong, I try to call it like I see it.

Funny how we score a run, make him throw 26 pitches and it still feels like a win for them and a fail for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If our starter had the first inning that Perez did there would be tons of posts about how he "doesn't have it tonight", it's " going to be a long night", etc.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Archived