vs. RANGERS, 4/15

Sessh

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be in the cap / hat thread, but just noticing the new look Friday alternate cap. I went back to see what they were wearing last Friday and it was the usual O's script cap. These game theads are so fast moving that maybe be the time I typed this and went back to verify last Friday's cap, someone may have already mentioned this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This may be in the cap / hat thread, but just noticing the new look Friday alternate cap. I went back to see what they were wearing last Friday and it was the usual O's script cap. These game theads are so fast moving that maybe be the time I typed this and went back to verify last Friday's cap, someone may have already mentioned this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Home versus away. (?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home versus away. (?)

Could be. Good point. I like it. I have an old adjustable cap from several years ago that's the same look (pre logo redesign), that says "1966" on the back. Weird in that the '66 cap had an orange bill like today's normal road cap.

Why is the Orioles run unearned? Wouldn't Rickard score from second on Jones' single?

Apparently, the scorer disagrees. I would think Rickard would have scored on that, too.

Archived