vs. RAYS, 4/26

Sessh

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team has taken a low BA / low OBP / lots of strikeouts / streaky / live or die by the home run approach this year and this is just the kind of team you're going to get IMO. We figured we'd hit enough home runs to

not have to worry about scoring runs and that it would be enough to compensate for a mediocre starting rotation. This team is going to put up a lot of runs in very short spans of games and then we're going to have even

longer stretches like what we're seeing right now. Of course all teams go through ups and downs, but the winning teams are up more than down and find ways to win games when they are down. This team cannot score

without hitting home runs. How many times have we stranded the bases loaded without scoring so far this season? At least 10?

We need that outfielder from the Tigers. Make a bad play like Trumbo does and you give the fans the finger.

But I thought Trumbo was pretty good out there?

Don't tell me his defense is so bad it effectively counteracts whatever value his bat has, I won't believe you.

Stoppers don't matter when you score a handful of runs in 3 games.

This. We got a lot of hits tonight. Just didn't get the runs. Hard to get this many hits and only get one run...that will change. We win tomorrow with a good SP performance.

But I thought Trumbo was pretty good out there?

Don't tell me his defense is so bad it effectively counteracts whatever value his bat has, I won't believe you.

You've been spot on about Brach this season. Huge regression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived