Morosi reporting Orioles interested in Liriano

Just Regular

Whenever I hear DD and the word "trade" I cringe. His ineptitude on the trade market is that of legend.

And before someone tries to bash me, I am hiding in a flame proof bunker.

Embrace it. It's going to happen.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been fine with almost all trades except Davies for Parra and that was more because of Parra not being a game changer and I didn't think last year we were a playoff team and Parra wouldn't make a difference. Feldman trade was ok at time Arrieta was basically done here it didn't work out but that was more on coaches and Arrieta imo then anything.

If PIT needs to cut cash (he gets 13M next year too), then I would take him off their hands. Obviously, Buck and Co. would need to look at tape and see something fixable. His Velocity is still good, so who knows.

The idea of adding another Ubaldo doesn't seem appealing. Orioles aren't the Dodgers who could gamble on Liriano rebounding, don't want to waste funds on Liriano that could be better spend elsewhere.

No thanks.

Liriano doesn't make us a World Series contended so giving up prospects for him does nothing for us long term or short term.

Either go big and try to get pomeranz or gray or just make a few minor trades for pen pieces/an extra bat and hope ubaldo, Gausman and gallardo can all straighten themselves out.

Liriano is trending majorly in the wrong direction, wasting prospects on him is an awful idea.

Did DD acquire Brad Brach? How about players like Pearce, Mcclouth, Hundley, all pf them have been prety good pickups and some were trades.

Guthrie for Hammel was quite nice. I feel good about what Bud Norris did in 2014, so I liked that one. Certainly MacPhail still deserves a lot of credit for the turnaround. Davis, Jones, Tillman, Hardy. What a guy..

Whenever I hear DD and the word "trade" I cringe. His ineptitude on the trade market is that of legend.

And before someone tries to bash me, I am hiding in a flame proof bunker.

Embrace it. It's going to happen.

I guarantee it if we're still near 1st place.

No thanks.

Liriano doesn't make us a World Series contended so giving up prospects for him does nothing for us long term or short term.

Either go big and try to get pomeranz or gray or just make a few minor trades for pen pieces/an extra bat and hope ubaldo, Gausman and gallardo can all straighten themselves out.

Liriano is trending majorly in the wrong direction, wasting prospects on him is an awful idea.

All the Orioles need to do is limp into the playoffs at all for any sacrifice to be worth it.

Archived