at. RED SOX, 9/12

Sessh

No, DD's only good with trades and bargain basement pickups in the off-season. His big free agent acquisitions have been just as bad as his deadline trades.

Cruz and Trumbo were two of the greatest free agent signings in history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At some point you have to just admit that this Red Sox team is better than we are in pretty much any phase.They can beat you with walks, singles, Home Runs, and of course they have much better pitching. They have Price, a 20 game winner in Porcello, plus Pomeranz,Eduardo and theyd have Wright too if he werent injured. This is a WORLD SERIES team. We probably wont even make the playoffs.

We were a better team than the Royals in '14. They just got white hot at the right time.

We can dream can't we?

Whenever your corner outfielders are not very good

We will not make the playoffs

Our replacements / call ups art any better

And Schoop still needs to sit.

And yes I am a fan. Im going to the next 3 home games

I don't know about schoop needing to sit but he sure as hell should not be hitting in the two hole.......ever.

Sometimes Buck makes some awful decisions.

It is what it is I guess.

At some point you have to just admit that this Red Sox team is better than we are in pretty much any phase.They can beat you with walks, singles, Home Runs, and of course they have much better pitching. They have Price, a 20 game winner in Porcello, plus Pomeranz,Eduardo and theyd have Wright too if he werent injured. This is a WORLD SERIES team. We probably wont even make the playoffs.

You were saying this about Toronto 2 weeks ago.

It can get worse. Huh.

o

If we lose tomorrow, it will be worse.

A 9-2 loss is the same as a 3-2 loss in the standings ....... although a 9-2 loss is a little tougher on the psyche. Since the 2012 season, the Orioles (in my rat's ass of an opinion) have been a team that doesn't carry "disastrous" losses over into their next game. They have had losing streaks, they have had cold streaks offensively, but I don't believe that any of them have been results of them not being able to put a previous game's loss behind them.

Archived